Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Party Donkey

Howdy - MichelleO here today.. Now if you asked me to list some of my favorite things Stamps would be on my short list. And top of any list would of course be Donkeys! So when I have a chance to mix two favorites it is very special! Today I am working with High Hopes Stamps Party Donkey (S113)!


Love this guy!! One of my first High Hopes Stamps - I colored with my Copics (colors below) I used kraft card stock, coredinations red card stock and papers from Dovecraft Curiosity Corner. I inked the edges of everything and sewed all the layers together. Then that Donkey needs to hold something up right? So I added the fun cake from High Hopes Stamps Three Candle Cake H187. Would would love that birthday cake? I then added Whimsy Stamps Dies Birthday Wishes, then made flowers for the corner with the Whimsy Stamps Peony flower die. Love how this card came out -

Here are my Copic colors used -


Have you spent any time searching through the High Hopes Stamps store? Oh my I can loose myself in that website! SO many wonderful fun images to color up! Jump straight to the store HERE and have some fun... then make sure to put some fun in your cart so you can color up more fun!

Thanks -

1 comment:

Roberta Stevenson said...

Love this card! Fantastic colouring and design! Love the background papers too!