Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Kitty Tag - Only a Cat

Howdy - MichelleO here and I have been digging back into some of my older High Hopes Stamps and loving seeing some old favorites.

This is a cute favorite - "Kitty Tag"


 Such a sweet face on this kitty - I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then added the High Hopes sentiments "Only a Cat" LOVE this sentiment.. it is just so true! Found some papers from DCWV and I sewed with a light blue thread on my machine. I added a ribbon, the ribbon was white with blue dots. I didn't like how white it was... so I used a Copic and colored it! Then three buttons to finish it off.

Copic colors used -


 Hope you enjoyed my card this week  - that little kitty is just too precious!

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

Thanks for looking -
MichelleO
www.donkeysmiles.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Carolina F. said...

Totally love this card Michelle!
The ribbon looks fantastic, Thank you for your card inspiration!!!

ionabunny said...

Fun image.... and so true. Hugz

SHELLY TAROCKOFF said...

perfect sentiment for my husband! super card!