Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Birthday Belle

Howdy - MichelleO here and this week I am sharing a card I made for a BFF from High School for her Birthday last week.


The High Hopes Image is "Birthday Belle" isn't she funny? Love all those candles! I colored with my Copics (colors below) She is too funny. I added yellow Ranger Stickles to the candles. And then Dimensional Glaze to the balloons.

Close up -


The papers are from Me and My Big Ideas Fashion District collection. I sewed down the layers and added a Martha Stewart border punch. The  sentiment is also a great one from High Hopes "Growing Old is mandatory" is perfect.

Copic colors used -


Fun card that I hope she enjoyed. Made me giggle while making it for her.

Hope you have a wonderful day -
MichelleO
www.donkeysmiles.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Mary Nelson said...

This is great! I love te sentiment!!

Nikki said...

Lovely card and the balloon look kewl with the gloss effect

Roberta Stevenson said...

Love your card, sentiment and layout! Great colouring too!

Renae said...

Cute card. I really like the layout.

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Beautiful , love the sentiment , cute image

Unknown said...

Too funny! Love everything about this card! :-)