Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Party Cow

Howdy - MichelleO here today - Hope you all had an amazing Christmas! Now we are all gearing up for the New Year - and I thought that High Hopes Party Cow was just perfect to end 2015 and bring in 2016!


 "I've got the moosic in me!" Now that is a Party Cow!! I colored with my Copics and then found some perfect paper from Farm House Paper. Some older Bazzil Navy blue dotted swiss card stock and cream card stock just matched up well. I matted the cow with the dotted swiss card stock, and found an older Fiskars corner punch in my drawer to hold the cow in place. You know those Party Cows they will try and Mooooove around! (I know really bad huh?) While digging in my punch drawer I found a Fiskars punch with music notes... wow didn't remember I had that one and it was perfect for the embellishments. The High Hope sentiment "I've got the moosic in me!" is just the perfect match for the Party Cow.

Inside more of the same papers and musically note punches.


Copic colors used -


Had lots of fun putting this one together.

Have a safe and Happy New Year and make sure to Get a Little MOOOOSIC in YOU!

For more fabulous High Hope Stamps - 
You can find High Hopes stamps at the links below.
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada
Thanks for looking - 
MichelleO

1 comment:

Carolina F. said...

Love this is a totally fun card Michelle!
Love your coloring and the pattern paper is fantastic!