Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Snowman Mini Set

Howdy - MichelleO here and today is my High Hopes Stamps day and I had fun playing with.. I mean "working" with the Snowman Mini Set. This is a great fun set that you can do lots with!



A simple card that I think is really fun. So the three snowmen are stamped and then masked off then I stamped the circles so the arms and hands would hang over the circles. I colored them all with my Copics (colors below) I found some Christmas papers in my stash that I layered and then asked my sewing machine to help me with the embellishment - I sewed the layers together with a snowflake stitch! Love that. Ok it took a while. But I think it was worth it. I tried a few other embellishments on this one, but honestly the stitching and those cute little snowman faces were all I could see working here!

Copic colors used -



And make note of this great High Hopes info....

Over at High Hopes, we are excited to introduce our brand new High Hopes Club Packs. Each Club Pack is available for a limited time & in limited quantity. Save 30% off our regular retail price when you purchase a Club Pack! We are starting November with 6 Club Packs. Club Packs are only available on the High Hopes website. Go check it out and see what the buzz is all about!

We have started a new Challenge for November with a theme of "Christmas/ Winter". Click here to get all the details.

Thanks so much - MichelleO


No comments: