Friday, June 10, 2011

Welcome to the new Guest Divas

Hello High Hopes friends!
It's Lacey here quickly checking in from my trip to Tennessee. It's time to welcome our new Guest Divas so I hope this post works from my new iPad. If not, I'll have to repost it when I get home on Tuesday. Speaking of Tuesday, we will be back with our new challenge on Tuesday morning.

In the mean time, if you are looking for our current challenge, click on the "challenge" button at the top of the blog. I haven't been able to figure out who to add hyperlinks correctly on this thing yet.

Anyway, it's been so much fun having Alie and Anna on the team for the past few months. It's so hard to say goodbye when the guest spots are over :-(
Alie and Anna, thank you so much for all of your wonderful inspiration. We will miss you dearly but will be sure to sat your blogs often!!

Now it's time to welcome our newest guest:

First up we have someone who is no stranger to the High Hopes challenges. Lynne is often known as "Lynne in NI" when she enters challenges. She has been one of High Hopes longest running challenge participants (and she's a sweet heart as well). We are so happy to welcome her as a Guest Diva for the next few months...


I live in beautiful County Antrim in Northern Ireland with my partner Greg and our pooch, Ruby. I started card making a few years back - one my first investments was a High Hopes stamp and I've been hooked ever since! I've always loved playing along with the challenges here, so I'm absolutely thrilled to be joining such a talented team as Guest Designer.

Lynne's blog is:
http://ruby-dooby-dooscraftyspot.blogspot.com/2011/04/eeeeek-flying-mouse.html

Next up, we have another blogger who is also no stranger to High Hopes. She was recently a guest for our 100th challenge. But before that, she was one of our regular Design Divas!! We are so pleased to have Niki Estes back on the team...


Hi Everyone! My name is Niki Estes and I live in Oregon (USA) with my husband and our three beautiful children. I grew up loving to draw and create things. When my oldest son was born in 2003, I began scrapbooking as a way to preserve all the photos and memories of our family. In 2007, I decided it would be fun to include some stamping in my layouts. I've been an avid stamper and cardmaker as well as scrapbooker ever since. I had the pleasure of designing for High Hopes a couple years ago and I'm very excited and honored to get to work with Tina, Bethany, and all the design team ladies again.

Niki's blog is:
http://nikiestes.typepad.com/my_paper_creations/

Please join me in welcoming our newest Guest Divas!!

1 comment:

Alie de Vrij-Venema said...

I loved being a High Hopes Guest Diva!! But don't think you're rid of me yet girls!! Hihi...
I'm wishing Lynne and Niki a great time with you wonderfull Divas!!
Hugs Alie