Saturday, January 1, 2011

Meet Diva Andrea

Andrea

I have been an OBSESSED paper crafter for a few years now ever since I was introduced to stamping and refound my passion for paper, glitter, ink and glue that I had as a child. Yes I found my true love and haven't looked back. Speaking of true loves I am also very blessed to be married to my best friend for over 15 years and we have 2 beautiful girls together. My girls love to craft with me and my hubby is glad he now knows where he can always find me- in my craft studio hee hee! I was introduced to High Hopes stamps awhile back at the same time I found copic markers and it was a match made in heaven! I love using High Hope stamps with their amazing images and my favourite colouring medium. To be a guest designer for High Hopes is a dream come true! I am looking forward to sharing my art with you over the next few months.

No comments: